Rebirth -> Stretching Out A Friendly Hand

about dcr
welcome to DCR, we're primarily CW versed but do accept characters from other arcs and are willing to work with you on any DC character not related to any of our shows or canons.
the staff
updates
24.04.17 Skin completed and plot addition added.

28.04.17 Changes are complete, CANONS WANTED!.

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

Add Reply
New Poll

Stretching Out A Friendly Hand
Mar 25 2017, 07:36 PM Link Quote

Patrick is a rather friendly guy who is always looking to make friends with just about anyone that he comes into contact with, and he is not stalled by any facade of seriousness that might be placed before him. Whether you be a hero, a cop or even a worker at the DMV this is one guy who won't be afraid to go up and shake your hand.
As nice a guy as he is, there are always going to be people that get on his bad side, and while most heroes have these enemies with big names and superpowers Patrick is completely content with going after the common crook or mob boss. If you are pushing pills to kids on the corner, then expect a cheesy line and a enlarged fist to your face.
When it comes to love, Patrick has not been on the best receiving end of it. His longest relationship was with a woman, "Angel" McDunnagh, about a year ago. Her habits were not to his liking, so he left her before finding out about his unborn child. Since then, he only flirts with woman without actually thinking about getting any more involved than that, but who knows. You might just be the lucky lady to snatch him up.
friends
enemies
romance
Patrick O'Brian is the hero known as Plastic Man. He slinks around the streets of Gotham in search of redemption for his past crimes as a thief. He has only been operating as a hero for half a year but his powers have been active for much longer than that, so he has made some connections. Whether those connections are minor or more long-standing is up to each individual, but don't feel any pressure to have this elaborate connection or anything. I am okay with just a first encounter as well.

Established relationships
-
-
-
-
-

Friendly
Creative
Unsure
Jokester

made by WOLF of GS

This post has been edited by PATRICK O'BRIAN: Mar 26 2017, 10:22 AM

--------------------
user posted image

Credit to Rach for the nifty signature!
17 posts | IC :: 30years old | INACTIVE | Send Message
codename :: Plastic Man application shipper wanted tracker played by Shadow who is Offline
Mar 26 2017, 06:52 AM Link Quote

Welcoem to the forum! I play 3 characters, and maybe one of them catches your eye and you want to thread with them?

Jane Vance
Mick Rory
Oswald Cobblepot

If you would like a thread with any of my characters, let me know!
88 posts | IC :: 45years old | STAFFS | Send Message
codename :: Heat Wave application shipper wanted tracker played by Matt who is Offline
Mar 26 2017, 12:47 PM Link Quote

@Mick Rory

Honestly, I am torn between Pat meeting Mick to see if it ends with something getting torched or having him run into Jane while she is pulling a job or something.

--------------------
user posted image

codename :: Plastic Man application shipper wanted tracker played by Shadow who is Offline
Mar 27 2017, 02:34 AM Link Quote

QUOTE (PATRICK O'BRIAN @ Mar 26 2017, 03:47 AM)
@Mick Rory

Honestly, I am torn between Pat meeting Mick to see if it ends with something getting torched or having him run into Jane while she is pulling a job or something.

Why not both?

Maybe yeah kicks a high tempered guy, and I could see things escalating.

Also early on in Janes career she's still doing the robbing, and she runs into Patrick and under estimates him and gets caught by him?

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to @Rach for the Awesome signature!
167 posts | IC :: 28years old | VILLAIN | Send Message
codename :: Void application shipper wanted tracker played by Matt who is Offline
Mar 27 2017, 09:39 AM Link Quote

OK so, I have two in particular ladies that could run into Pat because they're Gotham based vixens. Catwoman and Ivy, now the hows and when's in particular are what's on my mind at the moment because both my ladies have gone full circle.

Ivy went from almost human-like, loving and whatnot to full on green lady of revenge and doom and gloom. Whilst Selina started out on the streets, rough start shall we say and turned it around by opening up an orphanage. The two ladies are not as close as they once used to be either which makes for more funzies down the line, hopefully. (if we ever get a Harley).

So would you like to meet Selina of the past, where she was a thief or her in the present sense where she's more in tune with her good side and is dating Bruce btw lol. Or past Ivy where she was nice or present ivy where she's all vengeful.

@Selina Kyle @Pamela Isley
----------------------

Other than those two I have Kara Danvers - Supergirl and Sara Lance - White Canary.

Kara has been in involved in numerous threads where Kryptonite was involved (Ivy made the stuff) and that's about it for Kara really. Whilst Sara and the Legends are following the trail of evil in Gotham, which happens to be connected to Lex Luthor (NPC at this point because nobody wants to be him for some reason)....

@Kara Danvers and @Sara Lance

------------
I need more threads for Kara Sara and Selina to keep them active, but any of them - all of them even, i'm good with whatever you have in mind if anything lol.

@PATRICK O'BRIAN

This post has been edited by Rach.: Mar 27 2017, 09:41 AM

--------------------
476 posts | IC :: 36years old | ADMIN | Send Message
codename :: Welshling application shipper wanted tracker played by Rach who is Offline
Mar 27 2017, 10:48 AM Link Quote

QUOTE (Jane Vance @ Mar 26 2017, 07:34 PM)

Why not both?

Maybe yeah kicks a high tempered guy, and I could see things escalating.

Also early on in Janes career she's still doing the robbing, and she runs into Patrick and under estimates him and gets caught by him?

Sounds like a good idea to me. Would you like to start one and I start the other? Where would be the best place to start either of the threads? I figure Jane will be at a bank or a jewelry store, but where would Pat run into Rick at? @Jane Vance

QUOTE (Rach. @ Mar 27 2017, 02:39 AM)
OK so, I have two in particular ladies that could run into Pat because they're Gotham based vixens. Catwoman and Ivy, now the hows and when's in particular are what's on my mind at the moment because both my ladies have gone full circle.

Ivy went from almost human-like, loving and whatnot to full on green lady of revenge and doom and gloom. Whilst Selina started out on the streets, rough start shall we say and turned it around by opening up an orphanage. The two ladies are not as close as they once used to be either which makes for more funzies down the line, hopefully. (if we ever get a Harley).

So would you like to meet Selina of the past, where she was a thief or her in the present sense where she's more in tune with her good side and is dating Bruce btw lol. Or past Ivy where she was nice or present ivy where she's all vengeful.

@Selina Kyle @Pamela Isley
----------------------

Other than those two I have Kara Danvers - Supergirl and Sara Lance - White Canary.

Kara has been in involved in numerous threads where Kryptonite was involved (Ivy made the stuff) and that's about it for Kara really. Whilst Sara and the Legends are following the trail of evil in Gotham, which happens to be connected to Lex Luthor (NPC at this point because nobody wants to be him for some reason)....

@Kara Danvers and @Sara Lance

------------
I need more threads for Kara Sara and Selina to keep them active, but any of them - all of them even, i'm good with whatever you have in mind if anything lol.

@PATRICK O'BRIAN

So Pat does need to meet more heroes and seeing another thief turn their life around would be a real boost to his own resolve in the matter. How about one with either Sara or Kara and one with Selena? @Rach.

This post has been edited by PATRICK O'BRIAN: Mar 27 2017, 10:50 AM

--------------------
user posted image

Mar 27 2017, 12:18 PM Link Quote

Ok so the easiest of my ladies to get you going with would be Selina. Since her alter-ego villain stuff is behind her and everyone knows Selina Kyle is or was Catwoman... Is there anything in particular you'd like to have them do or a goal of some sort for you guy? All I can think of now, is a basic meet and greet but those threads tend to go nowhere fast so I need more to go on first of all if you have it, so I can then start a thread off for you?

Didn't he used to be a thief? If yes, maybe he's in town and they knew each other from their thieving days and just want to catch up or something, if you do want to go down the meet n greet route?

@PATRICK O'BRIAN

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
180 posts | IC :: 37years old | VILLAIN | Send Message
codename :: Catwoman application shipper wanted tracker played by Rach who is Offline
Mar 27 2017, 01:50 PM Link Quote

You said she runs an orphanage? Perhaps Pat and her are on the trail of some homeless kids who have gotten into the wrong crowd. The cross paths and recognize one another from their former lives and decide to team up in order to keep some youths from walking the hard road that they had.

@Rach.

--------------------
user posted image

Mar 27 2017, 04:12 PM Link Quote

Yeah Jane would probably be at a Jewelry store after hours. (The thing with her is that even when she's robbing, she would prefer to do it with no one hurt)

Also for Mick, either a bar brawl or some kind of street fight where he gets drunk and runs into Patrick?

Yeah I could definitely start the Jane/Patrick thread later

This post has been edited by Jane Vance: Mar 27 2017, 05:28 PM

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to @Rach for the Awesome signature!
167 posts | IC :: 28years old | VILLAIN | Send Message
codename :: Void application shipper wanted tracker played by Matt who is Offline
Mar 27 2017, 11:29 PM Link Quote

Alright, then I shall get the Mick one up post haste.

--------------------
user posted image

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Plotters | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]
Candyland Couture Shadowplay Shine RPGD Walk among the tombstones believe in heroes In humanty's shadow Malestrom Fractured Reality Confringo Abandon All Hope Keys To The City Mortal Ends War Against Batman Blood Rush Ideal World The Arrow Howl at the Moon We are Stars TWD Silent Screams Justice League; The Beinning Angels of Gotham We are Warriors Going South Gods Among Men A New Dawn 

skin by Rach.

VOTE FOR US.

please vote every day.